|WelcomeGuest: TWiki is a flexible, powerful, secure, yet simple web-based collaboration platform. Use TWiki to run a project development space, a document management system, a knowledge base or any other groupware tool on either on an intranet or on the Internet. You can edit any TWiki page.||
The TWiki TM home is |
|Web||TWiki Site Map||Use to...|
|Main||Welcome to TWiki... Users, Groups, Offices - tour this expandable virtual workspace.||...get a first-hand feel for TWiki possibilities.|
|TWiki||Welcome, Registration, and other StartingPoints; TWiki history & Wiki style; All the docs...||...discover TWiki details, and how to start your own site.|
|My Yaca||my.yaca documentation||...collaborate on my.yaca|
|Sandbox||Sandbox test area with all features enabled.||...experiment in an unrestricted hands-on web.|
|You can use color coding by web for identification and reference. This table is updated automatically based on WebPreferences settings of the individual webs. Contact email@example.com if you need a separate collaboration web for your team. See also AdminTools.|
|Legend of icons:||
= Go to the home of the web |
= Search the web
= See recent changes in the web |
= Subscribe to get notified of changes by e-mail
- T Wiki Users: List of users of this TWiki web.
- T Wiki Groups: List of groups.
- Office Locations: Corporate offices.
- WelcomeGuest: Look here first to get you rolling on TWiki.
- TWikiSite: Explains what a TWiki site is.
- TWikiRegistration: Create your account in order to edit topics.
- How to edit text:
- TWikiPreferences: TWiki site-level preferences
- You are currently in the Main web. The color code for this web is this background, so you know where you are.
- If you are not familiar with the TWiki collaboration platform, please visit WelcomeGuest first.